The Most Effective Method Available
Geothermal design solutions software is a definitive method that saves you time because the integrated design data reduces the complexity and design effort, resulting in a reliable design size of the borehole field.
◦ Allows precise control over heat pump selection in multiple zones.
◦ Reduces the workflow coupling between load calculation software, and the selection of the correct sized heat pump equipment in each zone.
◦ Built-in energy-model procedure with 15,000 annual heat pump calculations in one second while supporting Industry Standard Heat Transfer Theory.
◦ Other design solutions are only starting points and should not be used as a substitute for a thorough analysis of the site loads, only providing about 28 annual heat pump calculations.
◦ The only design solution with triple benchmark operating cost comparisons on every simulation. This analysis will be a game changer for the geothermal industry because you gain insight and can evaulate the economic payback.
◦ Every geothermal heat pump design can elect to allow part of the ground heat exchanger to be offset by a fluid cooler, cooling tower, or boiler. Select the portion that you want directed to the hybrid and the ground borefield is designed along with the hybrid parameters.